Saturday, July 2, 2016

School's Out Blog Blowout!









Children need to experience nature and the outdoors.  This book tells you how.  I am looking forward to reading it.  There is a book club discussion at our local Bookworm Botanical Gardens.

From the author of the New York Times bestseller that launched the international children-and-nature movement, Vitamin N (for “nature”) is a complete prescription for connecting with the power and joy of the natural world right now, with:
  • five hundred activities,
  • scores of informational websites,
  • an abundance of down-to-earth advice,
  • and dozens of thought-provoking essays.





Click on the square above to receive my Frog Morning Message product free this week only!



Visit Seattle and Portland


  Make two new friends




 Walk on the beach barefoot




  Visit my daughter, and attend a conference in Orlando





  Share a large ice cream in a chocolate dipped waffle cone






Enter to win a $100 TpT gift card in the contest here:




Thanks for visiting my blog!  

4 comments:

  1. I hope to see you in Orlando! Please come to the free social on Tuesday night hosted by the Florida bloggers (including me!) :)

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Adele. Vitamin N looks good. I'll check it out. And you'll love Seattle. That's where my daughter lives now. See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Seattle and would love to go sometime, too! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us. Great freebie. I would love to go back to Seattle, but we are saving for my cousin's wedding next summer- Dominican Republic!

    ReplyDelete