The TPT conference is Vegas was amazing!
I learned so much!
Here are a couple of insights -
1. The staff at TPT is amazing, they've hired 50 new employees just this year!
2. TPT is going international! There were attendees from all over the world. Sales are increasing globally!
3. Working with other sellers and collaborating helps grow your store and TPT as a whole.
Here are some tips for your trip to TPT 2016 -
1. Stay at the hotel or a very close one. Teachers were happy with the Venetian and Treasure Island across the street. I stayed farther away to save money. I will not do that again!
2. Bring lip balm, moisturizer, and a water bottle. It's essential to stay hydrated!
3. Print out the handouts and bring them in a binder. This makes life much easier and more organized.
4. Having a computer or device at the conference is helpful. There was free wi-fi.
5. There is an app to help you find your way around the Venetian - it is huge!
6. Make buttons, business cards, a tote bag etc. with your store logo.
7. Go with a friend and take opposite classes, share what you've learned. There are so many great classes, you will not be able to do everything!
8. Mingle and make new friends - I need to improve in this area!
The morning message visitors came with me to Vegas. They also had a great time! #TPTVisitors #TPTVegas2015
Hope to see you at the conference in 2016!
Adele @ Smart Teaching